The Fein 3-9/16 in. Segmented Diamond Circular Oscillating Saw Blade is designed for the removal of marble, epoxy resin and pozzolan grouts. It has an outstanding tool life is also suitable for very hard epoxy or cement grouts. This blade is the right choice for frequent use and demanding tasks with extra thin kerf and a segmented design for working in corners and on edges.
- Ideal for removal of hardened, epoxy resin grout lines
- Suitable for very hard cement grouts or when carbide is just not holding up on those big jobs
- Segmented to fit up into a corner so you won't damage your adjoining material such as a wall or a tub
- Kerf is 1/16 in. for your thin grout lines
- Fits most oscillating tools due to the Starlock system
- 3-9/16 in. Segmented Diamond Circular Oscillating Saw Blade - 63502217210