The Fein 3-9/16 in. Segmented Carbide Circular Oscillating Saw Blade has open teeth for perfect, clean cut edges without delamination in CFRP, fiberglass materials. It is distortion-free, delivering long, straight cuts with very high cutting speed and precision. It has a Kerf approximately 1/16 in. with a segmented design making it ideal for working in corners and on edges without over cut.
- Open teeth designed for clean cut edges without damage to materials such as fiberglass
- Distortion free, produces long, straight cuts with very high cutting speed
- Segmented design blade to work right into corners and on edges
- Extra thin kerf or cutting area of 1/16 in.
- Very durable blade for cutting fiberglass, drywall, and other materials on a regular basis
- 3-9/16 in. Segmented Carbide Circular Oscillating Saw Saw Blade - 63502187210